Yesterday we posted 10 bankers for Tuesday. One game was postponed (being played on Wednesday) and seven of the rest won.
OK, they’re relatively short prices but that’s not a bad start to the Bankers posts. So we’ve trawled BetDevil.com once again and picked out the 10 most likely winners, based on their percentage algorithm, for Wednesday’s football fixtures.
- 10. Pascoe Vale (56%) Avondale Hts (Australia). Best Odds: 1.95 at William Hill 0-1
- 9. Viitorul Constanta (56%) to beat Gaz Metan Medias (Romania). Best Odds: 2.10 at Bet365 1-0
- 8. Kuban Krasnodar (56%) to beat Ural Sverdlovskaya Oblast (Russia). Best Odds: 1.57 at Coral 0-2
- 7. Lokomotiv Moscow (56%) to beat Torpedo Moscow (Russia). Best Odds: 1.50 at SkyBet 2-0
- 6. Kaiserslautern B (62%) to beat Zweibrucken SVN. Best Odds: 1.17 at Bet365 2-0
- 5. Hearts (69%) to beat Alloa (Scotland). Best Odds: 1.30 at SkyBet 3-0
- 4. Celtic (77%) to beat Partick Thistle (Scotland). Best Odds: 1.18 at Coral 2-0
- 3. Barcelona (77%) to beat Almeria (Spain). Best Odds: 1.06 at BetVictor 4-0
- 2. Zeljeznicar S (81%) to beat Radnik Bij (Bosnia). Best Odds: 1.29 at Bet365 1-1
- 1. Vardar Skopje (83%) to beat Teteks Tetovo (Macedonia). Best Odds: 1.13 at Bet365 2-1
Leave your bankers in the comments section below or let us know if you’re backing any of these.
- Open an account at William Hill and claim £25 in free bets
- Open an account at Paddy Power and claim £25 in free bets