Hull v Arsenal
Barclays Premier League. Kick-off: Monday 4th May 7:45pm. Live on Sky Sports 1.
- Hull City have lost five and drawn one of the last six Barclays Premier League games against Arsenal, including defeats in all three games at the KC Stadium. Arsenal are 3/4 with Paddy Power to win.
- The Gunners have won eight and lost none of the last nine meetings with Hull in all competitions. Arsenal are 3/10 (StanJames) not to lose on the Draw no Bet market.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored in both of his appearances this season against Hull City. Sanchez is 6/4 (Paddy Power) to score anytime.
- Olivier Giroud has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League away matches. Giroud is 6/4 (Paddy Power) to score anytime.
- Arsenal have won their last four Premier League away games all by a one-goal margin. Arsenal to win by 1 goals is 14/5 at BetVictor
- The Gunners haven’t conceded a first half goal in their last 13 Premier League matches. Arsenal to keep a first half clean sheet is 2/5 with StanJames.
- Arsene Wenger’s side have more points after 33 games this season than any campaign since 2009-10; this despite having fewer points after 12 games than any other Premier League campaign.
- Hull come in to this game on the back of a two game winning streak – they have only won three PL games in a row on one previous occasion; October 2008, when they won four successive PL matches. Hull to win and make it three in a row is 9/2 with Coral.
Danny Welbeck has scored just four goals in 27 Premier League appearances this season – he’s scored more goals for England (six in seven games) since August.
Since their return to the Premier League in August 2013, Hull’s Ahmed Elmohamady has fired in 429 crosses from open play – 89 more than any other player.
- Open an account at William Hill and claim £25 in free bets
- Open an account at Paddy Power and claim £25 in free bets