The 2014 Grand National is just hours away and here at Selectabet Towers we’ve brought you the most comprehensive list of pundit’s and tipsters tips you’ll find anywhere on the Internet.
Our list of 76 Grand National tipsters’ tips should help you narrow the field when picking your Winner for the Aintree Grand National.
To help you along the way we’ve scored each tip (3 points for a Nap / First Pick, and 1 point for a mention / tip) to calculate who the tipsters think are most liekly to win the Grand National.
Top 10 – Most Likely to win (Based on points per nap & mention)
- 47 Points – Long Run 16/1 (Bet365, SkyBet, William Hill)
- 47 Points – Teaforthree 12/1 (Bet365, William Hill, BetVictor, SkyBet)
- 29 – Burton Port 20/1 (BetVictor, StanJames)
- 26 – Rocky Creek 16/1 (Bet365, SkyBet)
- 20 – Tidal Bay 22/1 (Sportingbet)
- 20 – Prince De Beauchene 22/1 (BetVictor)
- 14 – Alvardo 40/1 (SkyBet, Sportingbet)
- 12 – The Package 18/1 (Bet365, Paddy Power)
- 11 – Chance Du Roy 33/1 (Ladbrokes, William Hill)
- 9 – Trio D’Alene 22/1 (Bet365)
- 9 – Last Time D’Albain 66/1 (Bet365, Coral)
Tell us who you think will win the Grand National in the comments section below.
- Open an account at William Hill and claim £25 in free bets
- Open an account at Paddy Power and claim £25 in free bets